Sunday, February 16, 2020

Spring Training

Sven and Helga will be joining us a week from now, so we decided to do some training for our upcoming Quoits events.  Mardi tried a couple of different styles.

The results from the one above were problematic.

...but she settled on this one and had much better results.  I think we're ready!

Once we had the Quoits under control we headed over to the practice area with wedges and putters.

She's got that under control too.

Spent a bit of time on the patio.  And I made one trip around the pond with the retriever which netted about ten balls.

Otherwise a very quiet day.  Tomorrow we play Sanctuary Ridge and Tuesday we're going to the movies.

4 comments:

  1. Bud, with all the practice you and Mardi will have unfair advantage I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liked the sand practice - it helped today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't let Gary add to the blog. He's likely to start campaigning for his birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Btw... I'm commenting via my iPad from Erie Pennsylvania.

    ReplyDelete