A couple of days ago the front wheels on the wagon finally gave out. They're not happy with the heavy dirt loads that I inflict upon them. So yesterday, I assumed that I would just stick with lawn cutting.
But, fate intervened. A flat tire on the mower. So my job switched to taking the mower tire for repair.....
..... and purchasing new front wheel assemblies for the wagon.Why not just buy new wheels you say? I did that once before and paid over $50 for one. Believe it or not, these complete, revolving assemblies cost just $38. each at Princess Auto! (The boss clued me in.)Today, I started to take the wagon apart to replace the assemblies but ran into a snag. I need a second person to help and decided that with the heat and the Mum planting in progress this might not be received favourably 😓. So I did the honourable thing - I took the day off.
-------------------------------
Yesterday afternoon, Mardi and I headed to our MP's office to fill out applications for passport renewal. I chose the ten year option - now I don't have to worry about reapplying until I'm 99! It's important to plan ahead!
--------------------------------
I stayed up late to watch the Blue Jays game in Seattle. Worthwhile decision - they won 2 - 0.
Stay well.


No comments:
Post a Comment