Tuesday, July 14, 2026

Hot Stuff

 I didn't post yesterday so I missed Maureen's birthday.  Belated best wishes Moe.  We'll see you in Stratford tomorrow when we all visit Lori and Frank.

We had lunch yesterday with Jill and Ron, who were on their way to Welland.  We plan to head up their way later in the summer for a game of golf.

-----------------------------------------

This morning I cut grass at the greenhouse.  The first hour was great - comfortable temperature and a nice cooling breeze.  The second hour was hot but the breeze helped.  But the third hour was nasty hot and the breeze didn't help.  When I finished at 11:30 it was 33C.  Glad that I started early!

So the grass is all cut and I don't have to feel guilty about taking the next two days off.  We're heading to Stratford for a swim at Lori's and a play, followed by an overnight stay.  Looking forward to it!

--------------------------------------

The Blue Jays players acquitted themselves well in the All Star Game.  Cease and Varland pitched scoreless innings and Clement made a couple of defensive plays, one of which was pretty spectacular.

I won't be reporting tomorrow night.  I'll fill you in on Thursday.

Stay well.


No comments:

Post a Comment