Birthday greetings today to Gary's daughter Jacquie. All the best!
-----------------------------------------
Today was my weekly golf day at Chippewa Creek Golf Course. and the weather, cool at first, turned into a beautiful day. Which we ruined of course by trying to golf.
Matt couldn't make it so we invited John Buckley. He came with special muffins for us that Rada had baked (that's really the only reason that we invite him 😁😁). Thanks Rada!
Besides the delicious muffins, I do have two special moments to savour.
On the par four first hole of the Red Falcon nine I scored my first birdie of the year.
And on the par three sixth hole - only 132 yards - I flubbed my tee shot and it went about 90 yards. But, incredibly, my shot went further than the other three guys! And I parred it!
They all beat my total score, but you have to take your victories when you can.
------------------------------------
One other odd thing happened today. The Blue Jays won a game. Amazing!
Stay well.
No comments:
Post a Comment