Birthday greetings today to grandson Yancy, and to Bonnie and Steve's grandson Jonah. Enjoy your day!
--------------------------------
Yesterday, I spent an hour or so of slugging, with first Mardi and then Sean helping, to get the wagon back in action. We had to separate the box from the base to access the bolts, two of which had to be ground off.
But that was enough sweating for the day, so then we headed home for a refreshing drink 😉.
Today, I used it to take a load of weeds to the compost. We seem to have a wheel wobble issue - maybe there is a reason that the wheels were so reasonably priced! Have to drive slow I guess.
Then I cut grass for about three hours. I don't like to cut grass on Sundays, but the flat tire, incessant rain, and my golf game tomorrow, gave me no choice.
Some areas were still pretty wet.
One other thing that the rain has affected is the cactus plants. They're not flowering the way they normally do. This one would normally have more than a dozen flowers by now.........
...................and the one in the front garden has just one bloom.
How has yours made out this year Monica?
------------------------------------
We watched the Blew Jays implode yesterday. An 11 - 0 drubbing. And today guess what? Much improved - they only lost 4 - 0.
Hard to watch!
Stay well.
--------------------------------





No comments:
Post a Comment