Not much to report these days. I'm trying to extend my work hours, but it has been a challenge. Thursday, I managed two hours, came home, sat in the recliner, and woke up a couple of hours later, having missed the Celebration of Life for Sandro's wife, Jackie. Sorry Sandro!
Friday I put in three hours, had to finally ask Sean for assistance on my ramp project and came home with hardly enough strength to pour myself a drink.
Saturday I only managed one and a half hours.
But, today I got in three hours and had enough energy left over to take my lover to the Innsville for dinner.
The vision slightly improves each day, but it is a bit frustrating. Nevertheless, the fight will continue. There is no point in giving up - not my style!
Tomorrow I will cut all of the grass at the greenhouse. That will be it at the greenhouse until Friday when I will repeat that activity.
Tuesday I will get a shot in the eye(s) to combat glaucoma.
Wednesday, David and I will join the Trompers in St. Mary's for a reunion hike. I've been enjoying the company of those guys since 1984. It'll be great to renew our friendship and celebrate our accomplishments. It was my time with the Trompers that gave me the courage to do the 70 mile hike through the high Andes to Machu Picchu with Sean, and the Grand Canyon hike with Malcolm and the Canyon crossing with Ewen. Looking forward to it!
Next blog will probably be Wednesday after we return from St. Mary's. In the meantime, stay well.

No comments:
Post a Comment