Thursday, June 26, 2025

Golf Again

 Mardi and I hit the links at Southbrook today.  Mixed results 😖but we enjoyed the fresh air.  We want to play together more - last year our league commitments made that a big challenge.  Dunnville has a nine and dine on Friday nights so we'll give that a try.

Back to today - Mardi was struggling with her driver, so partway through the round I let her use mine.  She wouldn't give it back, so I now have hers.

Note to Calvin: Mardi now owes you for the driver.  How about a lifetime supply of ginger cookies?

--------------------------------------

Thursday is the regular day for the Dofasco Men's Golf League.  We have five guys signed up which leaves one guy as a spare.  With my two month absence I decided that it wouldn't be fair to ask one of the guys to sit while I played, so I decided that I would be the spare for the rest of the season.  Only if someone can't make it will I fill in.  That's why I golfed with Mardi today (besides, I love her 😍).

--------------------------------------

I have to say that I am impressed with what Trump has accomplished in the last few days.  Iran cowed, Netanyahu too, and NATO as well.  Let's just hope that he and Carney can come to a trade agreement that Canada can live with.

--------------------------------------

Stay well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment