That will teach her not to beat me at Wordle and Sip-Bo!
She claims that she did a face plant in Costco's parking lot. But when she was yard saling she got some knowing nods. So, I guess she can't be seen with the bad guy for a while!
Today when Mardi accompanied me to the greenhouse, she wore a face mask "because of the smoke".
......................to this.
And I cleaned up the day lily garden too.
Just a par five length of gardens to go!
-----------------------------------------------
Made more fitness progress Friday. Rode the mower for three and a half hours. Got all of the grass cut, including the dog walking path back to and from the escarpment. And it only took me about five minutes after getting off the mower before I could walk properly again😏.
Saturday I spent a couple of hours on my hands and knees, cleaning up a couple of gardens, and today I finished taking the trillium garden from this............
......................to this.
And I cleaned up the day lily garden too.
Just a par five length of gardens to go!
------------------------------------------
Stay well.




No comments:
Post a Comment