Monday, June 23, 2025

Happy Birthday daughter

 Two events today.  First, Mardi and I headed to Grimsby to ask Ewen to help us register for our U.K. visit, scheduled for August.

You have to have U.K. approval before you head over.  And it seems to require an iPhone because you have to take a couple of pictures and then access the chip in your passport (which I didn't know existed), pay a fee (in U.S. funds no less!), access a code, and wait a minute - you are clear to go.  Thanks Ewen!  We owe you one, or two.

-----------------------------------

The second event was our birthday celebration with Kathryn at Lang's in Grimsby.  I think that she enjoyed getting together with her Dad and her "Wicked" Step Mother.


A nice day off from the heat.  But tomorrow, Kathryn and I will be at the greenhouse early to try to get some weeding done before the heat becomes unbearable.

Stay cool folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment