I didn't post yesterday, so I missed mentioning that Liz Knapp celebrated a birthday. Hope that Al treated you in style Liz.
----------------------------------------
I finished the next stage of the garden that I've been working on. The lights are in place.
The next step is to put some plants in the middle and finish mulching.
-------------------------------------------
Folks sometimes seem bemused about why I spend time in the gardens at the greenhouse.
An article in the Spec about Thistle House Care Farm perhaps will shed some light on the subject. Particularly the following quote:
"The idea behind care farms is that spending time in nature and doing agricultural activities reduces stress, anxiety and depression while giving a sense of purpose and accomplishment. It provides social interaction and boosts self-esteem."
Aside from helping David in keeping the place looking good, that reason seems just fine with me. Thanks to the Trillium Hill Care Farm!
--------------------------------------------
And thanks to Ed and Rose for tonight's invitation to a swim and dinner at their place. We've been good friends for many years, and Mardi and I will be forever thankful for their involvement in getting the two of us together. Very special friends.
Stay well.

No comments:
Post a Comment