A very special birthday today - my Mardi's! No numbers allowed.
We'll have a toast or two tonight to celebrate.--------------------------------------------
I think that I've mentioned the work that Pat does in our building for the benefit of the Food Bank. She diligently goes through the building's recycle to remove and cash in the bottles and cans that can be returned to the LCBO and Brewers Retail. Look at her results for 2024 (the lower results from January 1 to April 30 are, no doubt, the result of Mardi and I not being here and contributing our empties).
Save the environment and help the needy at the same time. Well done Pat!
------------------------------------------------
Apparently, it turned out to be a very exciting afternoon for me.......
.........following which, Mardi and I headed up to Pat's apartment for our weekly dose of Boston Legal.
It takes a committee to tune up her TV....
.......but we did get to watch some of the show.
------------------------------------------
Unfortunately, the day ended with the Blue Jays suffering their third loss in a row.
Stay well.





No comments:
Post a Comment