Wednesday, April 16, 2025

Putting In Time

 Yesterday was a bit of a washout.  I was heading for Grimsby when a sudden downpour, with high winds, went through.  Not being fond of playing in the mud (even the other days when it was reasonably dry I ended up with an inch of mud on my shoes each time) I headed back home.

The Blue Jays won convincingly last night so the day wasn't a total loss.

--------------------------------------------------

Today in the Spectator, there's a Gwynne Dyer column that hits the spot.

https://www.thespec.com/opinion/columnists/gwynne-dyer-as-trump-backs-down-the-world-plans-on-a-new-future/article_459ae995-9257-5f99-9d99-46866b17d85a.html?source=newsletter&utm_content=a01&utm_source=rd_sa&utm_medium=email&utm_email=400C06A32042D6834F3B76EFB16B6E74&utm_campaign=spec_gwynne_dyer_alerts_28005

Sounds a bit reassuring doesn't it? 

------------------------------------------------

Today I headed up to the Dofasco Recreation Park to pick up the membership cards for our foursome.  Chippewa Creek will open April 24th and, weather permitting we will be there that day for our 8:44 tee time.  See you guys!

-------------------------------------------------

Blue Jays won again!  Fantastic.

And we had a nice visit with Sandy, who is down from Forest, Ontario.

Altogether a better day.   And tomorrow I'm going bowling with my buddies.

Stay well.



No comments:

Post a Comment