Today's birthday boy is my nephew Stefan. Enjoy the day!
---------------------------------
I made a trek to the greenhouse today. Enjoyed some of these Vietnamese crackers at lunch time.
They are not only a good crew, but they share too. Nice!
Then I spent some time repairing winter damage.
First, where someone used the driveway to turn around and didn't care about what they did to the grass.
Then, a spot where the forklift got stuck and the forks had to be used to escape. This picture is after the temporary repair (no problem Sean).
Then, back to the septic bed area. Apparently the guys who were checking it out couldn't use the driveway because of the snow, so they bypassed and left tracks on the neighbour's property.
Flattened it out as much as I could and then added some top soil to finish the job, for now.
And finally, raked the mulch back onto the gardens from whence it came.
After an hour or so it seemed like time to quit (spring training after all - it takes time to get back in shape).
----------------------------------------------
Came home and enjoyed a couple of hands of Skip-Bo with Mardi and Jo-Anne.
---------------------------------------
Tomorrow I get my left eye welded again, to avoid retina detachment. May not be any other news so it may be Friday for the next issue (important birthdays coming up that day).
Stay well.







No comments:
Post a Comment