Mardi and I joined Bonnie and Steve for lunch at Scout's Cafe, a Serbian restaurant that serves great food. That was the first good thing about today.
Second, Steve didn't brag about his Leafs and their victory last night that kept the Canadiens out of the playoffs and gave the Leafs home ice advantage in the playoffs. Thanks Steve!
Next, the four of us headed to Trillium Hill for free Lilies. Bonnie added to that with three Boston Ferns and some Hydrangea plants. While they were shopping I took a minute to water the Cedar that I planted yesterday.
Then, when we got home, Mardi and I watched the Blue Jays come back from three runs behind to win their game against the Orioles in the 10th inning.
And finally, we watched Rory McIlroy's very emotional win at the Masters, in a sudden death playoff, which completed his grand slam of golf's four majors. Quite an up and down day for him, but he finally achieved a feat that only six other golfers have accomplished, the last one 25 years ago.
All in all, a very positive and uplifting day.
Stay well.
No comments:
Post a Comment