Mardi headed back to the greenhouse today. They worked an extra shift today to try to keep up with the Lily project.
I stayed home to work on the laundry room. Patched and did some priming.
----------------------------------
Blue Jays 10 - Yankees 9. Spring training isn't pretty.
Bud 515 - Mardi 0. I skunked her at Skip-Bo! Seven straight hands. I'm slightly ahead on total score for the year so far. Nevertheless, she's still up six games to four. Have to stop putting all my eggs in one basket.
And I've been practicing getting the hang of Wordle for the past two days. May start participating in the group thing soon.
----------------------------------
Mardi just asked me if she was a right winger or a left winger. Asked her how she holds a hockey stick before I realized that she was talking politics. I think we're both somewhere slightly right of the middle.
----------------------------------
Stay well.
No comments:
Post a Comment