Sunday, March 20, 2022

A TV Day

 Birthday greetings go out today to sister-in-law Lynn, and to my niece Ethel's son, Jeff Marshall (not sure, but I think the term is great nephew - I know that I'm a great uncle!).

---------------------------------------------

Today was a TV day.  Spent the afternoon watching the Valspar Golf Tournament.  Canadian Adam Hadwin was on the leaderboard and finished tied for 7th.

The Tuesday golfers had a separate email thread going on where they discussed the elastic cuffed pajamas that Justin Thomas wore in the game yesterday.  And they speculated on how such attire would look on one of our vertically challenged golfers.  Sorry you weren't all included - it was a skit.

Then it was a Blue Jays spring training game.  They're going to be fun to watch this year - hopefully World Series bound.  New 3rd baseman, Matt Chapman, is a great addition.

--------------------------------------------

Tomorrow I plan to do something more useful.. Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment