Sunday, March 13, 2022

It's Time

Mardi and I had lunch with A.J. and Reggie (Michelle is buried in tax work) and then spent the rest of the day watching golf.

-----------------------------------

Now for the main topic.  I started the blog as a way of staying connected to family and friends during Covid.  During the winters when we were trapped inside it helped me to retain my remaining sanity.

It was originally sent out on dorsalsdiary, but I was asked to send it in email form for easy access for the readers.  The downside of that is that those of you who have tired of it still had to deal with it.

I have almost quit the email option a couple of times, but then events came along that kept me occupied again.  However, in the last month, with the Ukraine war dominating the news, it has been harder to get my head around frivolous items.  Humour doesn't seem as appropriate as it once did.  And I don't want to be talking about the war - you get that nonstop on the news.  

As the threat of Covid wains and we are able to mix and mingle again, the need for this connection has diminished and I am assuming that more of you have reached the point of boredom with the emails.  

So, while I will still use dorsalsdiary as a vehicle to share my thoughts, the email version is going to stop.  Thank you for riding along and putting up with me for these past months.

Continue to stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment