Headed to the greenhouse today. Fixed a greenhouse door and cleaned up some more gardens. Beautiful weather and I managed to stretch my work day to an impresssive two hours. Getting old is a pain in the ass, and other places.
David is taking loads of Lilies to the cooler non-stop. Won't be much of a lull before that process is reversed and they come back for shipment. But, some plants evade the process.
It's a race to get them to the cooler on time.
-----------------------------------
Moderna has applied for approval for a fourth dose of their vaccine. Mardi and I will be in line when that happens. Need to be well protected from the anti-vaxxers!
-----------------------------------
And tonight we headed to Maureen and Matt's for dinner and cards. Nice to reconnect with good friends.
Matt cooked up a fine meal of corned beef and cabbage and Mardi baked a cake (Bailey's was an ingredient )😋.
And I won at cards!
---------------------------------------------
Take care. Stay well.


No comments:
Post a Comment