Took Mardi to the greenhouse to retrieve her car. It was charged up and started OK so I've definitely lost my parking spot.
The Easter Lilies are starting to mature. When they get to this stage they're sent to a cooler to pause their growth until just before Easter.
While I was at the greenhouse I finished shoveling the stones off the paved driveway. Ended up with two wagon loads of stones which I dumped to fill potholes in the gravel part of the driveway. Then it started to snow so I called it a day (just a half hour day but who's counting?).
Then it was off to Mr. Lube to switch the wheels and get new wiper blades.
--------------------------------------
OK. We got Mardi's car out of winter storage and put my summer tires on just as a snowstorm hit. Could be worse - we could be golfing in the Player's Championship where it is taking three days to complete one round.
--------------------------------------
Stay well.
No comments:
Post a Comment