Today I'm returning to the process of putting things together on Blogger and then copying it to email. That way the pictures appear within the story and they don't overload receiving computers.
Mardi and I did a bunch of errands today and also spent about an hour at the greenhouse. She pinched off some Million Bells that will be planted in hanging baskets. (Monica, you can see that your Boston Fern baskets are coming along overhead).
I went into the soggy corn field next door and retrieved baskets and plastic sheets that had blown over from the greenhouse in the wind.
I also started to rake the stones off the grass that had been dumped there when David plowed the driveway.
Only worked an hour before my old body told me it had had enough. I'll get back in shape soon. Got a bunch more to do.
------------------------------------------
Filled the van with gas. Only $99.28! Spent about the same amount on groceries. Boy, it felt good to get outside again!
------------------------------------------
And in other news.
Amen to that!
----------------------------------------
Till tomorrow. Stay well.
No comments:
Post a Comment