Monday, March 28, 2022

Justice

 Missed seeing Corey Conners take third place in the World Golf Championship yesterday because we were at the Van Gogh exhibit, so I stayed up past my bedtime to watch the replay.  He seems pretty unflappable - can't wait for him to win some more tournaments.

------------------------------------

This morning I painted the first main coat in the laundry room.  On my hands and knees in the space between the washer/drier and the wall, and painting sideways........


is bad enough, but asking my almost 85 year old body to get back up was a marathon exercise!  The right leg (that has nerve damage caused when I broke my back) has no strength and doesn't work very well.  Had to concentrate for a minute or so to figure out how to regain my upright stance.

Then, Mardi and I headed to the greenhouse to help with the Lilies.  I only lasted an hour before my back caused me to bail.  

We'll try that process again tomorrow.

------------------------------------

I seem to be out of step with the world on a couple of fronts today.

First, there was Joe Biden's comment that Putin didn't deserve to stay in power...........and the world got it's underwear in a knot.  They're afraid that Putin will be upset!  Tough shit!

Then, Will Smith got up on stage because a "comedian" took a shot at his wife who is dealing with Alopecia, that causes her hair to fall out.  And delivered a slap shot of his own.  More knotted underwear!

I'm on the side of Joe and Will.  Justice served.

------------------------------------

Atlanta Braves 5 - Blue Jays 4.

------------------------------------

Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment