Monday, October 4, 2021

Rainy Day

First item of business is a shout-out to my golfing buddies, Ron King and Al Addis, who are celebrating another birthday (boy, they've had almost as many as me!).  Best wishes guys!

----------------------------------------------- 

We had a bit of damp air as I left home this morning, but I assumed that I would be able to cut grass.  Apparently not.......



They had a deluge, and it was still raining.  I don't have to water the baskets today!  

By the end of the day, David will have to swim to his truck.


So I headed home.  And once again, just damp air here.  Strange!

-------------------------------------------------

No work and no Blue Jays game, so I finished reading the Jody Wilson-Raybould book "Indian In The Cabinet: Speaking Truth To Power".  Heavy reading, but well worth the effort.  

It captures the (lack of) character of the fake who occupies our Prime Minister's office (when he's not avoiding the Truth and Reconciliation Day by surfing outside an $18 million dollar mansion in Tofino).  

I really admire that lady!

-------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow may be interesting at the golf course.  If they don't allow power carts I won't be pulling a cart - too much work on wet ground for an old guy.  So I'll be walking with four clubs and a few balls.  We'll see how that goes.

--------------------------------------------------

Stay well.


No comments:

Post a Comment