Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Farming

I edged about 100 feet of gardens today.  Too wet to do anything else.  I tried to make one of the gardens into a circle, but it was pointless. 

While I was at the greenhouse I decided to take a walk back to see the stranded tractor.  Conditions were challenging.



But I made it back to the area of the "incident".


Four wheel drive doesn't help when you're stuck in grease!  This will take a few days.

Farming isn't for the faint of heart, and when I see the challenges and, sometimes disasters, I am amazed at David's ability to shake it off and move on - and pretty damn proud as well!  A true Optimist - "Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind".

I sure as hell couldn't cope with it!

-----------------------------------------------------

But at least seeing the fall colours made the trip back worthwhile.


-----------------------------------------------

On the brighter side Sue, our retired school teacher, is getting into her Mazda for it's last ride.  A new Honda CRV is in her future.  Well done!

----------------------------------------------

Enjoy the current weather and stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment