Headed to the greenhouse, but didn't work - they had another deluge last night. I think that it's time to start work building the Ark!
The forecast calls for two or three rain free days, so hopefully I'll be able to complete another garden and get the grass cut soon.
---------------------------------------------------
A couple of days ago, Mardi received her new hearing aids. She got them from Costco and they cost less than one fifth the quote that she had from a popular hearing aid provider. That's two tense!
And the technician she dealt with was much more informative than the person she had talked to previously.
---------------------------------------------------
Speaking of Costco, we got quotes on our travel insurance as well. Their prices are less than a third of what we were quoted by our usual source. Don't know how they do it, but I've become a convert. Capital One, you're first in our minds.
---------------------------------------------------
A Canadian golf rookie, Taylor Pendrith, is leading the Bermuda golf tournament by three strokes after three rounds. I've never heard his name before! Hopefully, he will prevail in the final round tomorrow.
---------------------------------------------------
Kathryn joined us for dinner tonight, after which she finished a lap afghan she was crocheting. It will be donated to a local nursing home. Meanwhile Mardi was making pom poms for the toques she has made for the human trafficking victims. I was the cheerleader. Good work ladies!
--------------------------------------------------
And, finally, a letter that Gary had published in today's Spec.
Well said partner!-------------------------------------------------
Stay well.
No comments:
Post a Comment