Saturday, December 5, 2020

Turkey Roll Winners

 For those of you who weren't able to watch the youtube video of the Optimist Club Turkey Roll this morning, here are the winners:

Card #5 - Monica Maguire

Card #6 - Ron King

Card #16 - Roger Craig

Card #18 - Mardi Bullivant

Card #19 - Ron Leach

Congratulations to our winners, and a big round of applause for all our supporters.  Our five cards generated $344 in profit that will help support the Stoney Creek Optimist Club's many programs.  

And sincere condolences to Mardi's brother Steve Lougheed who is always our biggest contributor.  Despite that, Steve came up empty this year.

The "turkeys" in this coronavirus year are $30 gift cards to Fortinos.  When Mardi and I receive them we will figure out how to get them to the winners.

Thanks again!

------------------------------------------------

You will recall David's response to my Thursday blog, when he invited my friends to enjoy the view at Trillium Hill while working eight hours.

Well, unbelievably, one of my golf buddies, Sandro Cervoni, showed up yesterday for cleanup duties....and put in eight hours!  I am truly amazed by the golfing friends I have.  I am a lucky man!  

David appreciated your help Sandro.  Sorry I was taking the day off and missed you.

------------------------------------------------

It's Christmas time at our house.  Mardi has decorated the "tree".


Unfortunately, Microsoft updated my programs today and now I can't get into my pictures or downloads.

------------------------------------------------

Stay well.  And stay calmer than I am right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment