Not too happy with these Mums. They only bloomed for 3 months! Of course, if I had brought them in at night and avoided the frost they would have probably still looked good at Christmas!
Was going to ask for a refund, but thought better of it 😇.
------------------------------------------------
This is a picture of "Toots", David's vintage 35 h.p. Massey Ferguson tractor. She's showing her age and can no longer deal with the snow drifts down the driveway (I feel her pain - I can't deal with things like I used to either). That's why the new Kubota showed up.
I wonder what my replacement will look like.
---------------------------------------------------
While I was at the greenhouse I managed to bring another stretch of garden under control.
Tomorrow looks like it will be a gardening day as well.
---------------------------------------------------
Today was a beautiful day!
And I won at cards too! Much better day than yesterday.
----------------------------------------------
Stay well. The vaccine is coming. Don't mess up in the meantime!



No comments:
Post a Comment