Friday, December 25, 2020

Christmas Day

 Sue and David very graciously moved the Christmas morning gift opening to the greenhouse so that Malcolm and I could attend.

The driveway was being plowed as I arrived.  

The new toy works well.


I'm not sure that any of you knew that Trillium Hill is always Santa's last stop.  It's where he stores his sleigh!

Unfortunately, Rudolph and friends were tired after a long night and Jake had to complete the delivery.


The twins opened their stockings first.

Trillium Hill's front line worker, plant doctor Sean, was on duty.


He's wearing nurse-to-be Sarah-Jean's Christmas gift from her aunts around his neck.

Malcolm also dressed up for the occasion.


Today was a good demonstration of making the best of the covid situation.  Thank you Sue and David.

Merry Christmas to all.....and to all a good night!


---------------------------------------------

Stay well.



No comments:

Post a Comment