Monday, January 20, 2020

Believe It Or Not!

We returned to Royal St. Cloud Golf Links - a cool, windy day.


Those objects beside the pond ahead of Mardi are, a turtle on the left, and an alligator on the right.  Got a close-up of the gator, but I didn't even notice the turtle.
Fortunately, Bob got both.

Then it got exciting!  Bud put a ball into the lake.  While Mardi was helping to find it, her cart decided to go for a walk.  Bob and I held on until help arrived.

Rescuers showed up and retrieved the cart so Mardi could have a do-over.



The damn thing ran just fine after its adventure.  Nevertheless, it shook Bob up to the point that he only shot 82 today.  It didn't bother me - my 101 was right on target, and I beat the Queen Bee on both score and holes.

Required a couple of drinks upon our return home.  We're good now!

Tomorrow is another off day.  We'll see if we can stir up some more excitement!



2 comments:

  1. Mardi, good thing you have CAA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s going to be hard to beat yesterday’s excitement partner. As we looked at the semi submerged cart I couldn’t help but wonder how far away that alligator we saw in the previous picture was?

    ReplyDelete