It's pretty sad when the only picture I could come up with today was of a live weather vane!
We played Remington today. The only memorable moment was on the par three fourteenth, when two of the group (not named Mardi or Matt) made birdies. Our first "birdie juice" double!
Tonight, the boys won the second series of Skip-Bo games. So it's two games to none so far. The ladies are off to a good start on series three, but it's not over yet.
Tomorrow, Mardi and I head to Orlando Airport for an early flight home. It's time to restart the thirty day out-of-province health insurance plan.
A couple of errands after we get home, read the mail, and then we're off to Theatre Aquarius for the show "Sweat".
Maybe Matt and Maureen will find something to report to you. If so, I'll add it to tomorrow's blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment