By this morning my arm was swollen from the base of the thumb to half way up my bicep (to the pen line). Red, hot, achy and itchy. So I begged off golf.
The others played The Reserve here at Orange Lake. They didn't brag about their scores. No pictures.
The inflammation stopped at the pen line and by the time the others should have finished golf I felt good enough to go for a hike...about a mile. As I pen this post things seem to have settled down and I'm feeling much better.
When I returned, I watched the golf vultures as they looked for errant shots.
The really big news is that after 13 hands of Skip-Bo over three days, and being behind for the first 11, the guys finally took the match! And we're two hands ahead as we play our second round.
The world is definitely unfolding as it should.
Tomorrow we will explore somewhere (it's Maureen's turn to pick) and then we plan to play the 9 hole walking course - under lights if the weather cooperates.
No comments:
Post a Comment