Monday, October 9, 2023

Clouds

 Two birthdays slipped by while we were absent on the blog front:

Gabriella Lougheed on Friday, and Mardi's brother Steve on Saturday.  Best wishes to both!

--------------------------------------

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.  

Once again, Mardi and I are thankful to the matchmaker, Ed Strecker, for arranging our first date.  Later this month, on Hallowe'en, we will be celebrating the twentieth anniversary of that date!  Time sure flies when you're having fun!

So, my sweetie and I decided to head for the Fallsview Casino today to celebrate and to test our luck.  I was wearing my lucky socks so I was optimistic (it's in my DNA).


Apparently, the socks didn't work. 😕

Headed to the Innsville for turkey dinner afterwards.  The meal was great, but the waiter suggested that because of my socks I must be a Trudeau supporter.  Ughh!!!  Thanks Barbara!

--------------------------------------

Thanks to Pat, we have been educated on how clouds are formed.


Makes you worry a bit about what's in the rain doesn't it?

---------------------------------------

Tomorrow it's back to work.  Got some gardening to do.

Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment