Our local area was once called Community Beach. It was the location of quite a few small cottages. Today, most of those cottages have been replaced or enlarged, but there are still a few left.
And one of them does a special job of decorating for Hallowe'en and Christmas.
Headed to the optometrist this morning for a post cataract checkup. The surgery was a complete success, but it turns out that I still could use glasses to correct for a bit of astigmatism. Not mandatory, but why not see perfectly? Plus I need reading glasses, so we will go with bifocals. It should be interesting getting used to them. And, I won't need to wear them all the time, which means that I will probably lose them sometime.
-------------------------------------
Took advantage of a marvelous weather day to cut the grass at the greenhouse for what will probably be one of the last times this year. Just weeding and digging left I guess.
------------------------------------
Tonight we headed to Theatre Aquarius for a musical show "Boy Falls From The Sky". Quite a performance! Three back-up musicians, otherwise a one man show. Jake Epstein is an accomplished actor and musician and he tells the story of his career in music, dance and humour. It runs until November 4 at Aquarius.
------------------------------------
Stay well.

No comments:
Post a Comment