Monday, October 16, 2023

Miscellaneous

Birthday greetings today to Cristian Lougheed.  Best wishes to that young man!

-------------------------------------------- 

Saturday, Mardi and I joined "Compost Captain" Ray, a fellow member of our Shoreliner Garden Club, after he returned from filling up his trailer with compost.


He filled the trailer himself, and did more work than either of us in emptying it.

Well done Ray!  Our gardens are going to look pretty spiffy next year!

Then, I headed to the greenhouse where I picked up Sean and we headed to Costco to refill two propane tanks and a gas can.

But, the weather was such that I didn't hang around after that.  And Sunday wasn't much better.  

------------------------------------------ 

But, we did enjoy brunch with Rada and John yesterday.


They brought gifts for each of us from PEI, and mine was special!


It's always nice to get together to bring each other up-to-date on our happenings.  And we always have some good laughs.

----------------------------------------------

Today was a weeding day at the greenhouse.  Not much to talk about there.

Then headed to Hamilton General for my three month checkup on the stents.  Answered a few questions asked by what appeared to be a novice, somewhat unsure, assistant to the doctor and then was sent on my way.  Guess everything is just fine 😌.  Next check-up in six months.

And, today was the last day that I needed to put drops in my eyes.  Everything "looks" fine there as well 😎.

----------------------------------------------

Finished the day with a Garden Club meeting.

Then drinks.

Stay well.


No comments:

Post a Comment