Monday, October 23, 2023

Goofy, Gardens and Great Card Playing

 Today is the anniversary of John and Rada (he calls her Goofy).

Forty-one years!  After that many years anyone who knows John can vouch for the fact that Rada is a saint!  Best wishes to our good friends!

----------------------------------------------------

Finished another garden today.


And, while I was digging out the weeds and vines I came across a 2 inch pine sapling.  And I had just the space to plant it.


Apparently, I should have held the camera closer!  Oh well, my great grandkids will get to enjoy it.

----------------------------------------------

While I was slaving away😓, Mardi was visiting our friend Barb, who is making great progress on her recovery.


Keep up the good work Barb!
---------------------------------------------------
After we had dinner it was time to play a game of cards.  If anyone knows the game Skip-Bo, they will recognize what a hole-in-one looks like in that game.

You start with a one, and that should have been great for me, but Mardi had a wild Skip-Bo, which meant that she started first.  And she had three other Skip-Bo's in her hand so she stymied me!
But the wily old fart still won the hand  😉!  I think that means trouble in paradise 😰.

--------------------------------------------

Stay well.


No comments:

Post a Comment