Wednesday, March 1, 2023

 We said our goodbyes to Sue and Ewen at the Sanford Airport this morning as they head back to the frozen north.


But we have subsequently learned that they may still be at the airport.  The flight was to originally take off at 10:55, but has been delayed a few times.  As I publish this at 8:03 p.m. I haven't heard if they have made it back to Canada.

Nevertheless, we are now on our own for 24 hours.  We have started packing for the move to the rental house to join Maureen and Matt.

But first, a game of golf on the Reserve.  We played with Doug, from St. John's, Newfoundland.  

A nice day, despite the scores.

My swing is slowly coming around, but not soon enough to beat Mardi.  I'm out three pretend dollars after today's round.

-----------------------------------------

The twins still had one day left on their Play Pass, so Mardi and I headed over to River Island and gave the passes to a family with two young girls.  They appreciated it.

-----------------------------------------

Learned something new today.  We've all heard of Amber Alerts, and down here Silver Alerts are pretty common.  But today we saw a Purple Alert.  Apparently, it's when somebody who is mentally unstable goes missing.

-----------------------------------------

Heading to bed early.  Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment