Sunday, March 5, 2023

Deer Creek

 Our adventure today was golf at Deer Creek RV Golf Resort, which is an executive length course about two kilometres from the house.  It's a huge property with several "neighbourhoods", having everything from overnight rental spaces for trailers and RVs to quite impressive manufactured homes.

The golf course, which is just over 3,000 yards, is quite pretty and challenging.


...with surprisingly wide fairways, and nice brick pathways.


I started my round with a "Kopysh" (green in regulation and three putts), a feat that I repeated one more time.  I also tied Mardi on score, but still lost $3.  It was a nice day (even though it was really hot) and we'll be back to that course again.

We all jumped in the pool upon our return.......


..........and I swear - I did not knock Mardi out with that noodle.

--------------------------------------------

Tonight the folks let me win at the dice game.  

Stay well.






No comments:

Post a Comment