The local barber showed up this morning.......
.................but I forgot to give her a tip.
Cleaned out the car today. Then Mardi and I did a shop at Bealls (pronounced "bells") and I bought a plug-in car vacuum for $14.99. I'll be better prepared next time.
-----------------------------------------
Tonight we headed to the House Of Blues to see and hear Jeff Howell. Wasted trip! They were hosting a private event and he wasn't there. Just this guy rolling around on one wheel.
So we watched some other musicians for a set........
.........and then headed home.
------------------------------------------------
You know, there are times that I would like to go up to a mike and tell the American audience about how their politicians once made the same mistake that Putin has done.
Putin thought that the Ukrainians would welcome his troops with open arms. Back in 1812, the U.S. politicians thought that Canadians would do the same to their troops.
In 1813, at the Battle of Stoney Creek, they found otherwise, and we chased them out.
But, I am convinced that, in the long run they will invade us once again. As climate change makes vast swaths of the U.S. uninhabitable there will be a huge migration to the north. And it will spill across the border.
As Canadians, we will welcome these new immigrants. But, being Americans, they will eventually try to annex Canada.
Trudeau's great grandson will be Prime Minister then, and he will appeal to the Chinese who installed him in that position to help us fend off the takeover. Don't know how that will end up.
-----------------------------------------------
In the meantime, it's wonderful here in the sunny south.
Stay well.



No comments:
Post a Comment