Birthdays to celebrate today are Roger's wife Lynn's and my nephew Jeff Marshall's. Congratulations to both!
-------------------------------------------
Today is humble pie day for Mardi and me. We just got back from retrieving the jacket that she left at Sakura last night. And, tomorrow we stop off at Cleveland Heights Golf on the way to the Dali show so that I can retrieve the credit card that I left there on Thursday.
We need adult supervision! I've asked Maureen and Matt to keep us on a shorter leash for a while.
-------------------------------------------
Played the Deer Creek course today. I finally won my first round in 2023! Shot bogey golf and beat my lady for $4.
This is one of the reasons that I was able to beat her (and I didn't put it there).
My first victory in 2023! One more game to play before we head home. Wish me luck!
-------------------------------------------------
But tonight the ladies demolished us again at Skip-Bo. The tide appears to have turned.
Stay well.

No comments:
Post a Comment