John Buckley shared a bunch of shirt pairings and this one struck close to home.
Mardi and I haven't been together that long but we're working on it.
------------------------------------------------
We were supposed to golf today, but the rain wimps panicked. Only Randy Hobson (of Hobson's Choice, of course) golfed - no rain.
When it became obvious that the morning rain was an empty threat I headed to the greenhouse. Did a couple of jobs, but spent most of my time crawling under Pine trees to remove vines that grow up through the trees and eventually strangle them. My work doesn't show but it's a necessary job. Took three wagon loads of weeds back for disposal and I'm not done yet.
------------------------------------------------
Blue Jays beat the Yankees 3 - 2 in the 10th inning. Tense and exciting. They also prevented Aaron Judge from hitting home run number 61.
Stay well.
No comments:
Post a Comment