Golfed today with Mardi, Monica and Rose at Willow Valley. Didn't golf very well, but it was a good weather day and I was in good company. Mardi and I have decided that golf scores are not that important any more - having a good time with good friends is the goal. And it was attained.
-----------------------------------------
After golf, Mardi and I headed to the greenhouse so that I could do my watering. It's the height of Mum season and the other folks are too busy to cover for me. The front field has started to empty.
And David is spending a lot of time in the truck making deliveries.
While I was doing my duty, Mardi and Charlie were getting reacquainted.
He's learned to "sit" and "stay" and he's growing like a weed (I'm a gardener so I know my weeds).
------------------------------------------------
Blue Jays didn't lose today - day off.
Remember, tomorrow is National Truth and Reconciliation Day. Think about it.
Stay well.


No comments:
Post a Comment