It's the birthday of the woman I love.
Jill Parker asked me to show my efforts at making a homemade cake for the occasion. I decided to try my hand at cheesecake this time. A bit rough, but for my first attempt I think that it's pretty good.
Queen Elizabeth isn't the only special person today!
---------------------------------------------------
The bad news is that I then got kicked out of the house. Some of Mardi's golf partners showed up and they didn't want to eat the remains of her Bailey's Irish Cream cake in front of me. It was for my own good.😒
--------------------------------------------------
But, when I came back, I discovered that Rose couldn't attend because of Covid and Monica had to inspect and approve tiles for her kitchen, so there was cake left over (thanks ladies!).
And an Italian Margarita.
Had a nice visit with Mardi's golfing friends.
Maureen, Barb and Therese.
------------------------------------------
Blue Jays 3 - Red Sox 2. Kevin Gausman pitched 8 terrific innings and Jordan Romano (on his 29th birthday - same age as Mardi) made his 30th consecutive save, extending his Blue Jays record.
------------------------------------------
And then, it was off to the Fallsview Casino, our first visit since before Covid. I won about as much as Mardi lost, so we split the winnings. We'll try again when her lucky stars line up.
Stay well.




No comments:
Post a Comment