Thursday, April 14, 2022

Day Off

 Today was Sean Cowie's birthday.  Although we didn't realize it, he figured in both Mardi's and my life before we met.  Sean was a good friend of Greg and A.J. and spent a lot of time at their house as a teenager.  And he married my niece Robin.  All the best Sean!

------------------------------------

Mardi spent some time at the greenhouse, deadheading some geranium plugs.  I took the day off - the back and leg are bitching a bit the last few days.

But I did go for my monthly blood letting, to make sure that the rat poison is doing its thing.  No problem - the rat is right on target.

------------------------------------

Blue Jays game in New York had a long rain delay so I'm late reporting tonight.  They lost 0-3.

Tomorrow is a squirrel counting day.  Stay well.


No comments:

Post a Comment