Sunday, February 14, 2021

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone.  I couldn't say it better than Al Knapp has done.

 "Wishing all of you a happy Valentine's Day. It has been a difficult year for everyone. Make today a special day and tell someone you love them and if you can, give them a hug.

Liz and I have ordered Chinese food and will enjoy it while watching the Raptors. 
Things could be worse.
Stay safe.
Al"
To my special Valentine.












We're in our seventeenth year and never a harsh word!  That ignores trash talk at the card table of course.

Love you Mardi!  Happy Valentine's Day.
-----------------------------------------------------

The experts are now assuring us that the coronavirus vaccines do not affect fertility in women or men.  That's too bad....some of us old people were hoping they would👴👵.

-----------------------------------------------

We were able to visit the greenhouse for Valentine's Day.  Sarah-Jean is home for Reading Week.


And Malcolm and Esther also made a visit.


While we were there, David cleaned and resurfaced the ice.



And, I checked on some of the plants.

Last year when I separated the Cactus for Monica, I also planted some florets.  After sitting idle for several months one of them has now started to grow!


Sean has developed a very green thumb too.  One of his projects is Orchids, a very difficult plant to grow.


The Million Bells are ready to plant.



Mardi will help with that project tomorrow while I'm painting.

------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed a glass of wine with your lover today.  Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment