Monday, February 22, 2021

Mental Health

 Spent a few minutes this morning chipping away at the glue gobs that remained after I removed the filigrees.


This is becoming a mental health project.  Hopefully, it will keep me from going completely nuts (I realize that this is an opening for Al Knapp or Sven, or others, to comment).

I don't know about the rest of you, but my daily routine is pretty damn boring!  Without the trips to the greenhouse to paint and visit with David, his family and the staff, I'd be in trouble.

My day starts between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m.  I make a pot of coffee for Mardi and me.  After the coffee has done its work, it's breakfast time.  A game of cards (after 14 months I'm very slightly ahead on total score, but Mardi is ahead on games) and a quick bite before heading to the greenhouse.  Paint for 2 or 3 hours or, if Mardi is with me, until she has tired of planting Million Bells.  Then home for dinner, cards, blog and TV.  Go to bed and, next day, repeat.

Venting on this platform helps with my mental state as well.  Thanks for being here for me!

-----------------------------------------------------

It appears that skating season may be over.  More cold weather coming in a few days but it may not be enough to make good ice.


Now we have to wait for the Trillium Hill golf driving range to open 😀.

-----------------------------------------------------

Anna got herself a new Kia today.  Way to go!

-----------------------------------------------------

Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment