Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Mardi and I Split Up Today

Did that title get your attention? 

David and the guys are too busy right now to bring in more benches for me to paint, so I stayed home to work on the hutch.  Finished removing the glue remnants, removed the hardware and the doors from the top section of the hutch, and masked the glass.  Close to being ready for the first coat of paint.

----------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Mardi did go to the greenhouse.  Today's task was to take cuttings from the Wandering Jew plants so that a new crop can be started.


We'll show the results when they've been planted and set.

I've wondered about the genesis of the name for this plant and today I looked it up.  The name and story have been in circulation for centuries.  Not quite sure why this particular plant inherited it though.

-------------------------------------------------------

Tiger Woods, the GOAT (Greatest Of All Time) golfer, may have played his last competitive game by the sound of his extensive leg and ankle injuries.  It could be that he'll have to be satisfied with grooming his son Charlie to take his place.

An unbelievable career that paved the way for other people of colour to join the tour, and raised the wealth of a lot of golfers, may have ended.

And then again, he may just surprise us once again.

--------------------------------------------------------

As the day ended, Mardi and I are back together again😍.

The forecast for the next week is for temperatures to fluctuate quite a bit, with daytime temperatures mostly above freezing.  Looks like the rink is toast.

Stay well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment