Mardi and I attended an Optimist zoom meeting last night. Not as satisfying as meeting our friends in person and sharing dinner and a drink, but a worthwhile connection nonetheless.
I was a bit surprised to find that the sale of our Ham Roll circles has gotten off to a slow start. So I told the folks about the support we got from this group and the way we have filled a record six cards. Hopefully some of them will imitate us and make the project a big success.
Thanks for your support! We'll be in touch closer to the draw.
-------------------------------------------------------
Took a picture of the pine table to Home Hardware and picked out a colour that will, hopefully, look good on the hutch. It's called "Cowhide". We'll keep our fingers crossed (and our lasso and branding iron ready). I've started painting the inside, so it's too late to turn back.
--------------------------------------------------------
Stay well.
No comments:
Post a Comment