Wednesday, August 27, 2025

Timely Tattoos

 You may remember that some time ago I mentioned that I intended to get a "Product Of Canada - 1937" tattoo.  Haven't got around to it yet, but Kathryn decided that she would like to get patriotic too and couldn't wait for me to get off my butt.

So, she contacted Maureen's granddaughter, Chynna, and this is the result, a bit more subtle than I had in mind, but nice, especially the flag pole effect.


And here is the culprit, posing with Kathryn.


Nice work Chynna!  I'll be contacting you soon, because..........

Mardi and I have decided to hell with it - we're not going to let the current political gong show stop us from enjoying our Florida property.

So, we will be in a two bedroom condo at Orange Lake for the first few days of January.  My travel partner (not Mardi, she's flying down) will have a place to stay after we pick Mardi up at the Orlando airport.

Then, since we seldom get January visitors, we will downsize into a one bedroom condo for the rest of the month.

Back into a two bedroom, beside the Lazy River for February.

And, this morning, we booked a two bedroom trailer rental in Port Richey, near cousin Jill and Ron, for the month of March.

In February we'll try to book a couple of last minute free Holiday Inn Club days in Myrtle Beach for April 1 and 2.

So, if any of you would like to be our guests in February or March let us know.  First come, first served.

Meantime, stay well.


No comments:

Post a Comment