Two birthday celebrants today - Al Knapp and Grant Maclean. Best wishes to both!
---------------------------------------------
My back has returned to its normal "just sore" status and the leg is better too. So I headed to the greenhouse to cut some grass. Spent two hours on the mower with no issues. I will finish the job tomorrow.
----------------------------------------------
Tonight Mardi and I headed to The Innsville to meet Jo-Ann and Kathryn for dinner. Had a very relaxed evening bringing each other up-to-date on what's been happening.
They presented me with a T-shirt that they brought back from Alaska.
I'll be sure to wear it when I go fishing with Steve. Hope that the Pickerel won't be offended by the Bass shirt.
It was a lovely evening, only marred by the news that Jo-Ann received while they were away that her former husband, Ernie David, had died. Ernie was a great guy, a friendly bear, who amicably split with Jo-Ann years ago and they had remained in touch.
Ernie joined the Trompers for a bicycle adventure way back when, and he created a cartoon depicting an event on that trip. I couldn't find it tonight. Perhaps Doc or Gary can resurrect it and we can share it with you all.
Stay well.


No comments:
Post a Comment