Yesterday, Monica and Jim celebrated their 54th wedding anniversary. Congratulations!
Just one less than Bonnie and Steve. Boy, I do know a lot of old people!
Now that I've ticked them all off, I'll shut up.
-------------------------------
Speaking of old, this tired old body is complaining these days. I don't know whether it was the hills and stairs of Scotland, lifting the suitcase when we got home (the kids looked after that job while we were away), or lifting bags of mulch off the top of a skid pile, but my back and left leg are not happy campers right now.
I have bailed on my Optimist duties scheduled for tomorrow at the Peach Festival. Mardi, bless her heart, plans to work all three days of the festival.
The greenhouse lawns were last cut on August 2. Fortunately, the grass hasn't grown much. Unfortunately, the weeds didn't get the message!
My current plan is to cut the grass on Sunday. Then, Mardi and I will celebrate with Jo-Ann and Kathryn at the Innsville - they just returned from their cruise and Vancouver Island stay.
-------------------------------------
In the meantime, Mardi and I took in "Pinkerton Comes To Prospect" at the Roselawn Theatre in Port Colborne tonight. A bit of slapstick comedy to brighten the day.
I don't expect to report tomorrow. Sunday will have more news.
Stay well.
No comments:
Post a Comment