Friday, July 18, 2025

Winners

 What a beautiful day!  I managed three hours at the greenhouse, mostly digging.  Could have carried on, but I had other, equally important, items on the list.

For example, Gary will be scheduling the 2025 Dofasco Quoits Championship any day now, so I had to pick up my updated team Champion's shirt............


.............and to honour the partners who carried us to victory those times.


Calvin and I will be defending our 2024 title.

P.S. Gary, I'll be away from August 2 to 12 in case you want someone else to win (he said modestly😎).

--------------------------------------

Blue Jays picked up after the all-star break with a 4 - 0 win over San Francisco.  They're now three games ahead of the Yankees in their division.  

The new batting coach has turned the team into a juggernaut, with all the players getting hits.  Fun to watch.

--------------------------------------

Pierre Poilievre is one of 108 (so far) candidates for the Alberta riding he's running in.  Should be fun to watch,

Even if he wins, I think he will be gone in January when the party does  a review of his leadership.  His style of attack is not what we need right now.

--------------------------------------

Stay well.


No comments:

Post a Comment